Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Task 3: Reading blogs

It still takes me a while to move around this blogging space. I found some very interesting blogs in this reading assignment. Patrick's blog, the 5th grader whose goal was to be promoted to 6th grade, was fascinating. He last posted in 2005, 5 years ago, so he is in High School now. It would be neat to know how he is doing. I also found the "Why I don't assign homework" blog challenging. Whether or not I agree with his thinking, it raises some important issues about use of time with students and how to convey a sense of interest in learning.
P.S. I pasted the links to these blogs in this paragraph. The instruction say to use "Permalink", but I'm not sure what that is. Hey, I just figured it out. There is a link feature in the header.

No comments:

Post a Comment